The Mahakali River Expedition
36000/ per person
About this listing
Located along the border of India and Nepal, the Mahakali River trip is an exciting river journey along scenic terraced-cultivation and quaint old Kumaoni villages. Coupled with the sparkling water and wonderful sandy beaches, this trip promises you a wilderness journey of a lifetime. The Mahakali river is also known as a Sharda river which flows down from the Nepal border through Kumaon hills and as the Kali and Gori Rivers meet at Jauljibi, with increased water volume, it offers great river rafting adventure to professionals, for a length of 117 km, from Jauljibi to Tanakpur. Below Tanakpur, Lower down among the frosted slopes, the river becomes calmer offering the amateur a sporting challenge.
- -All accommodations in Tents on sharing basis.
- -All Meals as per the Itinerary (only Veg).
- -Transportation by Chartered Bus.
- -First aid assistance & back up.
- -Adventure Mantra Expertise.
- -Technical Experts for adventure activities.
- -Anything not mentioned in the “package includes” list.
- -Any kind of food & beverages during travel.
- -Any kind of personal & Medical expenses.
Day 1: Reach campsite at Mukteshwar
Day 2: Explore Namik Valley
Day 3: Drive from Ramganga to Jauljibi
Day 4: Move from Chaukidari Camp to Waterfall Camp
Day 5: Trek to Nidal Camp
Day 6: Trek to Rupali Gad Camp
Day 7: Trek to Pari Gaon Camp
Day 8: Trek to Pari Gaon to Boom to Kathgodam
Day 9: Departure
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/webroot/ROOT/design/tour/view/view.php on line 306