Everest Base Camp
49000/ per person
About this listing
The feeling of accomplishment is what you get when you reach the Everest Base Camp. It is one of the most admired camps of all the campers and trekkers. Everest Base Camp is one of the two base camps on opposite sides of Mount Everest. South Base Camp is in Nepal at an altitude of 5,364 metres (17,598 ft), and North Base Camp is in Tibet at 5,150 metres (16,900 ft). It is the best place to be in the heart of nature and enjoy the diversity at a different altitude, the flora and fauna, the animals and the lovely people there.
- -Accommodation in Kathmandu for 2 nights on multiple sharing basis.
- -Accommodation on twin sharing basis on a trek for 11 nights to include tea house lodges.
- -Arrival & departure transfer for domestic flights (Lukla Flights)
- -Sagarmatha National Park fee.
- -All Permits as required as per the itinerary and as per Nepali regulations at the time of the trek.
- -Adventure Travel insurance with anemergency medical Helicopter assistance and evacuation.
- -Medical oxygen if needed for an emergency purpose.
- -Insurance per camper.
- -Anything not mentioned in the “package includes” list.
- -Any kind of food & beverages, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water and hot shower during the trek.
- -Any kind of personal & medical expenses
- -Meals in Kathmandu and on the trek. Meal upgrade available on all packages.
- -International Airfare.
- -Any unforeseen Expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road condition, domestic flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- -Any extra night costs for rooms in case of domestic flight delays in both Lukla and Kathmandu.