Annapurna Base Camp
31000/ per person
About this listing
The Annapurna base camp trek is one of the most popular treks in the Himalayan region. Annapurna sanctuary is considered as the hikers' paradise and one of the best trekking site with some enchanting and the breathtaking Himalayan views of Annapurna Range. The Annapurna Sanctuary is a high glacial basin lying 40 km directly north of Pokhara. This oval-shaped plateau sits at an altitude of over 4000 metres and is surrounded by a ring of mountains, the Annapurna range, most of which are over 7000 metres. Annapurna Sanctuary trail is one of the most beautiful highland trekking regions of Nepal. Starting from Pokhara city one can go via Ghandruk village observing the serene and quiet environment. The journey offers you an awesome life experience of meditative silence in essence.
The expenses include from Ex Kathmandu. Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and start your adventurous journey.
- -2 nights hostel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- -Transportation: Kathmandu-Pokhara Kathmandu by local bus for guide and porter.
- -Private transportation: Pokhara-Nayapul and Nayapil-Pokhara by private vehicle for members, guide and porter.
- -2-night hostel accommodation in Pokhara.
- -Travel insurance, personal medical expenses and rescue evacuation.
- -Insurance per camper.
- -Anything not mentioned in the “package includes” list.
- -Any kind of food & beverages, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water and hot shower during the trek.
- -Any kind of personal & medical expenses.
- -All Meals and all accommodation in Kathmandu.
- -All meals in treks and Pokhara.
- -Personal trekking gear.
- -Tourist visa for Nepal and international flights to/from Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 2: Reach at Pokhara
Day 3: Trek to Ghandruk
Day 4: Trek to Sinuwa
Day 5: Trek to Deurali
Day 6: Trek to Annapurna base camp
Day 7: Trek to Bamboo
Day 8: Trek Jhinu hot Spring
Day 9: Trek to Nayapul
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/webroot/ROOT/design/tour/view/view.php on line 306